Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Some more names/titles

iamthemorning
Gavin Castleton - Blessed
Dream the Electric Sleep
Hardcore Crayons
Strange Relations (opened for Genders..local band)
U2 - Songs of Innocence
Slash
Karen O
Field Mouse

Rubik - Solar (2011)


revisited over the weekend:
dredg - Live at the Fillmore
Mew - No More Stories

gawd I miss both of these bands. 10 years at the same co. got me nostalgic. Not that I was in tears, but I sort of did feel like I should have been. 10 bloody years..and all that music, and other life experiences. It feels like it was a different time for me. Even just read this blog a few years back and it's surreal, sad, haunting, and about a bazillion other adjectives.

albums coming from

Demians
Mew
Subterranean Masquerade
Kaddisfly
The Bird & the Bee
Tuxedo (Mayer Hawthorne sideproject)
Jessie Ware (with a rel date in October)

anyway gotta go..sorry for the scattered, un-detailed update,