Friday, February 16, 2024

Some Blog Traffic Stats per 2/16/24



Just glancing at my Blog's Stats, something up until maybe a few weeks ago, I have not used much the past 4 years, and my blog, allmediareviews.blogspot.com STILL GETS TRAFFIC (well over 12,000 hits in the last month, lol).

It probably gets a lot more than I'd expect. And likely a fair amount more than my YouTube channel does still.

My blog is a RESOURCE, which I wish my YouTube channel was, but what that tells me is the content I create reaches a bigger audience, and maybe the intended audience, on the blog more than on YouTube.

So, that kind of confirms my thought process (Blog vs YouTube).


2/18/24

Just to add to a point. Some of this recent feelings (which are not new, I've thought about for many months or even more actually). Seeing some people unfollow me on Twitter and Unsubscribe to me on YouTube just adds to my motivation. I can't be certain why this happens (it could be them more than me. They want to subscribe to less channels?, follow less accounts just to get their numbers down or ratio of followers to following better? and my account and channel was not a priority enough to keep?) when you only have 342 subscribers, losing a subscriber is more impactful, etc.