Wednesday, November 28, 2018

2 New Vinyl Videos from 2018 Pickups


Been awhile since I made any of these. I forgot at least 1 record, so I will be making another video or 2 soon if time allows.

Or more per inspiration. I just may have to plan, I dunno. Sea Of Tranquility is doing a Top 10 Songs lists of videos, which I could easily do, if I write them out probably.




Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse Godspeed You Black Emperor - Lift Up Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven 22 - You Are Creating (Limb 1 and Limb 2) I was thinking of F♯ A♯ ∞ not "Yanqui U.X.O."






Black Belt Eagle Scout - Mother of My Children Sufjan Stevens - The Age of Adz Josh King - Into the Blue Bend Sinister - Foolish Games Kai Danzberg - Pop Up Radio Jeff Buckley - Mystery White Boy Murder By Death - Who Will Survive and What Will Be Left of Them Kindo - Happy However After Bent Knee - Say So Kimbra - Primal Heart Fjokra - Evening Lights [1B] System of a Down - Mezmerize Chick Corea - Before Forever