Thursday, March 1, 2018

Mew - Frengers [15th Anniversary Deluxe]

CD Preorder

Coming on May 11th. As much as I have multiple copies of this album, I can see wanting this, at least eventually. The 7 extra tracks I'm pretty sure I've heard via the Evil Office back in the day, but have yet to revisit in 10 years or more.

They're also playing the album live, but in Europe I recall. Would love to witness that one of course.

Image may contain: 1 person

No automatic alt text available.

Danish import of the 15th Anniversary Deluxe Edition of Frengers.

Mew's iconic album "Frengers" is considered one of the 00's most important Danish rock albums. It will be re-released on CD/double vinyl on the 11th of May with 7th additional tracks to celebrate 15 years since its original release.

Released: 11th May 2018

Tracklist

    Am I Wry? No
    156
    Snow Brigade
    Symmetry
    Behind The Drapes
    Her Voice Is Beyond Her Years
    Eight Flew Over, One Was Destroyed
    She Came Home For Christmas
    She Spider
    Comforting Sounds
    King Christian
    Mica
    That Time On The Ledge
    City Voices
    I Should’ve Been A Tsin-Tsi For You
    Wherever
    Like Paper Cuts