Saturday, February 17, 2018

New Videos: Kimbra, Sculptured, Dirt Poor Robins, The Family Crest

A couple of new videos, or 2 parts of 1 stream of consciousness of mostly music topics. 2 new cds and the Kimbra set list too.

Of course the 1st video was ended early per some people showed up while I was babbling about Dirt Poor Robins.

The 2nd part filmed like an hour later, largely per I came home and was on my own (filming videos doesn't work too well when the wife and mother-in-law are in the same room(s).

The Sculptured CD that I bought/showed there Apollo Ends is actually the 2nd Sculptured album and rym shows it being released in 2000. The 1st Sculptured album The Spear of the Lily Is Aureoled came out in 1998 (again per rym) and I have on order, but it has yet to arrive. But when The Liminal Phase does come out, I will try and do a longer feature on them I think, and hopefully show all their albums.

The Janelle Monae movie with Steve Carrell, Leslie Mann, Diane Kruger directed by Robert Zemeckis is called The Women of Marwen. Also the film from 2017 I was spacing on was Hidden Figures.

The Muse tune is "Thought Contagion"

details of course not always rememberd off the top of your head.

Anyway, more updates coming, podcasts and more physical stuff to show soon.



Kimbra - Set List 2/5/18
Sculptured - Apollo Ends
Dirt Poor Robins - The Raven Locks Act 1




Dirt Poor Robins The Family Crest The Dear Hunter Janelle Monae Muse