Friday, April 14, 2017

allmediareviews.tumblr.com

https://allmediareviews.tumblr.com/

Yeah so there's another one, except this is actually on a blog site.

I never registered that exact name on there, but I did register http://allmrplaylist.tumblr.com/

which I intended to use, but never did, it looks like back in 2010.

But as far as this new blog, yeah well it may expedite or influence my decision I wrote about in the 10 years anniversary QandA a few months back about changing this blog;s name.

the name obviously is thought-of often and used since there have been 2 or 3 other instances, 1 on YouTube, another just a url that I think that may be based on wordpress.

Sucks it may come to it, but the last thing I need is to be mistaken for another blog especially.

But I'm riding this out for awhile until the 1 obvious goal/milestone, which my projection is the summer or fall of 2019, but it could be as early as sometime next year.

But, I suppose I'll try and check in with that tumblr blog of the same name to see if there's any staying power, unlike the allmediareviews.com one it seems,