Wednesday, July 27, 2016

DownFall (YouTube User): Cool Fates Warning Retrospective Video






This is a very well made Fates Warning history video that DownFall made; DownFall who is a user I know on YouTube, and have written about in a YouTube Subscription entry (something I mean to do again soon).

It does include a lot of his opinions of course, which I agree with a lot of it, but at the same time I disagree with, such as his take on A Twist of Fate, FWX and even Inside Out vs Parallels.

I guess my Random Artist Feature/Collection/History/Opinion videos may have inspired him to start making this and more of these kind of cool band history videos, which is great to hear. 

Anyway, he's going to be making more of these types, which the next one is to be about Genesis. I'll try and pass them along like this one once he does.