Friday, December 25, 2015

Random Artist Feature Video: Dream Theater (Part 1)



So after a failed 1st attempt at this, I made the 1st part of the Dream Theater video. It came out okay, save for a couple of issues, maybe 1st being my right arm is cutoff at times, along with some of the records I was showing.

It's not the 1st time this has happened to me, but after having made another video like this, and not having the time/energy and desire to make another video talking about the same things again, I don't have enough issues with how this came out, to go ahead and  to try to make it again, at this point.

Also per the notes on YouTube:

-The song I meant to say off "The Dark Side of the Moon" is "The Great Gig in the Sky" I believe.

-The movie I couldn't think of with Angelina Jolie and Winona Ryder is "Girl Interrupted"