Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fields (the UK Band) - RIP :(







apparently they broke up. "Hollow Mountains" was supposed to come out in March, but their record label dropped them before it could. By all accounts it was recorded and mastered. Some of the demos on their myspace sounded promising enough.

I hope somehow they decide to release Hollow Mountains on their own or something. Look at maudlin of the Well or Self. As long the legal side isn't an issue and they can accept a paypal kind of deal. Otherwise, it's really a waste, on their part since they wrote and recorded it.

Reminds me of Soundscape...I hope we hear Hollow Mountains before 2019, lol.

last.fm

RosieFM wrote:
August 2009

they've split *cries*
Quote:
RosieFM wrote:
August 2009

I heard from a friend of the band... so I think pretty damn reliable I'm devastated too, had been waiting for another album with baited breath... Don't know what's going to happen to it, don't think they were signed anymore.

No comments :