Friday, April 5, 2024

Modern Progressive Art Rock SLIDE SHOWS update...

Instead of trying to make a super long involved and edited documentary series of videos about the history of 

Modern Progressive Art Rock 


which I intend to try to do


I may be able to sooner, make some slide shows which will hopefully take a fraction of the time.

I love and feel it's worth the time/effort, I could be making the slide shows 1st and then do the longer narrative with more images later.

and here's a bone I suppose


Slide Shows showing Chronologically with Release Dates:

-Chapter 1: Pre-2000 which is ballooning to be dozens of albums somehow, lol. But the amount of work doing slide shows seems to be quite less

-Chapter 2: 2000-2004

-Chapter 3: 2005-2009

-Chapter 4: 2010-2014

-Chapter 5: 2015-2019

-Chapter 6: 2020-2024


The biggest thing right now beyond the labor of creating the slide shows with the images including the dates is trying to include some kind of MUSIC.

I want and intend to do narrating over them, but that more likely will be done for the longer story of these.

These are just like a short form doc, and the biggies will be later.

Unsure, it may be based on how much time I have to put into it and how impatient I get. But testing some of the slide shows last night definitely has boosted my motivation even more for this project.

And who knows, if these go well, I could start making these in more regularity about any number of music or entertainment topics.