Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Kevin Gilbert THUD Tracks Videos

 So I finished this series on my YouTube channel last week. Finished sharing the last video yesterday on Social Media.

And while time can tell how far it reaches, the numbers as of right now tell the story.

I'm pretty proud of this, having analyzed and given somewhat thoroughly every track in depth for Thud, an album I do love. I mean it is from Kevin Gilbert who is a super unknown name, but still people at least seek his music out on YouTube (even though most of it is not there right now).

I just feel like what James Bickers said about things going right under people's noses. Thud is a great record that a lot more people should know it, including so many of these other versions. But as of right now, they would have find a download somewhere or buy them from the Estate..or on ebay or discogs or whatever.

But they should. I dunno, there's not much more I can do. And I will look to do this again I think at the point the Shaming Multi-Disc comes out.

People want to sleep on brilliance and great content..their loss I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Oh and the View Count numbers are not correct as I have given evidence of how YouTube's new-ish algorithm removes views.

Video 1 - When You Give Your Love to Me 47 Views, 6 Likes


Video 2 - Goodness Gracious 18 Views, 5 Likes

Video 3 - Joytown 39 Views, 6 Likes

Video 4 - Waiting 17 Views 6 Likes


Video 5 Tea for One 34 Views, 4 Likes

Video 6 Shadow Self 22 Views, 5 Likes



Video 7 The Tears of Audrey, 27 Views, 4 Likes

Video 8 Shrug (Becaue of Me and You)/ Because of You, 18 Views, 4 Likes



Video 9 All Fall Down, 16 Views, 3 Likes




Video 10 Song for a Dead Friend 21 Views, 3 Likes



Video 11 Kashmir, 20 Views, 4 Likes



Video 12 Waking the Sun, 27 Views, 3 Likes



Video 13 Until I Get Her Back, 36 Views, 5 Likes



Video 14 Miss Broadway + Big Heart 17 Views, 3 Likes