Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Bullshit YouTube View Count

 






1 View? Really????..sorry, but it showed 20 Views when I got up this morning.

Fuck You YouTube.

edit: now it shows 19 Views.

Someone at YouTube screws around with this, or they update the algorithm to subtract/deduct/reduce Views that are done by Bots or something. Lovely.

edit 2:
now it say 3 Views again. Again, WHAT. THE. FUCK. YOUTUBE?

edit 3:
it happened again






3 Thumbs Up, yet only 2 Views? How is that even possible? Fuck YouTube, but its become assumed.

Part of me at this point hopes nobody ever watches these videos per than I would have 0 expectation.



edit 4: it happened again. Just this morning my new 1985 AOTY said 14 Views, now it says 8 Views.
BOT Views?..fuck



edit 5: the same 1985 AOTY Video shows 2 Views Now, almost 3 days later.

2 FUCKING VIEWS!!!! REALLY YOUTUBE??? You and your highly flawed Algorithm that falsely removes View numbers go can go fuck yourself!



or in the YouTube Studio it shows 3 Views..but 4 LIKES..unreal.



edit 6:
"No Views" 20 hours later. Yeah..I myself viewed it 3 times on 3 different browsers and YouTube accounts.

BROKEN RECORD....