Tuesday, March 5, 2024

10 Years on YouTube Anniversary Streams

 




3/5/24 11:21PM

Well, what a shock, the YouTube Live Stream didn't work even with scheduling it.
So after 4 failed attempts, I went to StreamYard and got it to work. ok. It went okay I guess.

But of course, 2 people unsubscribed, lol and maybe 1 person streamed it live. I guess I'll try this again on Monday, the actual 10-year anniversary, and see how it goes. At least I am more familiar with how to go Live now with StreamYard. But that hardly guarantees anything better. I will try and promote it I suppose. 

edit 3/7/24: now 3 have unsubscried, lol..wtf.

I got through a percentage of the lists, but still have some long ones to try and get through.

I dunno, the whole Streaming thing. It's almost like you need to verbally beg people to actually watch and plan to watch. It shouldn't come to that, but I'm sure there are other channels that do live streams with a ton more subscribers and traffic than my channel, that still struggle to get people to watch.

But it's like that Dirt Poor Robins thing I mentioned. 20 videos including 2 just last week, and when searching "Dirt Poor Robins Review' NONE of them come up. 

It's just not fair.

I dunno, we'll see how it goes on Monday I guess. I need to make the Songs list still which could prove interesting. But I have

-the rest of the long list of YouTube Channels
-Top 50 Concerts
-More specifics about my channel
-Sports
-Thank You's
-Top Songs 2014-2024

likely around Noon..maybe 11:45am on 4/11/24..that is hopefully without a 30 minute snafu like I had tonight.



3/4/24
Tuesday March 5th, 7PM Central, I'm going to try another stream.

I also likely will try a stream next Monday March 11th after my doctor appointment.

I also likely will film 1 or more videos to celebrate.

It's a lot of nostalgia..YouTube channels I watched, videos I made.

And Top 10 Lists of bands, albums, movies, tv shows..maybe Sports and songs. 

Maybe Anecdotes.

Also I may just talk about the channels on the stream per my list of memorable channels is long and a stream will give more time to include details about them.

Guests? I dunno..I've never done 1, and unsure how to. But I won't rule it out.