Tuesday, August 2, 2016

That Drummer Guy Presents 5-Year Anniversary (+ a note or 2)



I contributed to this among a handful of other friends, Podcasters, bands/musicians, bloggers, and social media people Josh aka That Drummer Guy knows and is supported by.

My voice comes in around the 1:47 mark, and in listening to it again, I kind of went on a bit longer than I would have preferred, but I wasn't the only one.

So, it is great to see Josh celebrate his 5th Anniversary of That Drummer Guy Presents.

On notes of Anniversaries and Milestones, as I mentioned there, I can relate to him in a lot of ways, and this blog does have kind of a big anniversary of sorts coming up. Now I'm not 1 to make a huge fuss out of Anniversaries really, but I suppose certain milestones stand out more than others.

So, when that does eventually come, which isn't too far away, I *MAY* also try doing something for it. I have an idea or 2, but I'm not sure how it will come out exactly. I can say, I don't anticipate doing what Josh did exactly, but I may do something on YouTube, but more likely it'll be something in here that may or may not come across as cheesy. I guess to throw a bone, it may just be something I've never fully done before along the lines of an FAQ, etc. Cheesy and too-much-time-on-my-hands? quite possibly, but I'll see. This blog has rarely if ever pulled any punches or held back comments or styles of entries, I guess I'm not sure why in this case, it would be any different.

And there also is another milestone, which in all likelihood, will come in a year or 2, but for that 1, it may include something more dramatic.