Sunday, December 8, 2019

2010-2019: 2010 Favorite Tracks (Prelims)

Here's 2010

1 track per release from my-then End of Year list. I didn't pick a track from every album though.

This is just a CURATED SAMPLING.

With more time of course I would add links and maybe artwork (perhaps for the final list?)

2010
The River Empires - Three Tigers
Lehto and Wright - Betsy Bell and Mary Gray
Janelle Monae - BaBopByeYa
Cloud Cult - Room Full of People In Your Head
Sufjan Stevens - Impossible Soul
Menomena - Killemall
Warpaint - Undertow
Foals - Spanish Sahara
Emanuel and the Fear - Jimme's Song
Jazzkamikaze - Music is My Heroin
Oceansize - Silent/Transparent
Pure Reason Revolution - Open Insurrection
Everything Everything - MY KZ, UR BF
The Reign of Kindo - Out of Sight, Out of Mind
22- Gotodo
Anathema - Angels Walk Among Us
Timmy Sean - Can't Stop the World
Timbre - I Will Go Plant Little Flowers
The Apples in Stereo - No Vacation
Distrails - My Child
The Gloomcatcher - The Rising Cain
Dead Letter Circus - The Drum
Annuals - Loxstep