Thursday, September 26, 2019

Updates Updates Updates

With the oncoming PTO/Jewish Holidays the next few weeks, I may finally be able to do some writing in here again.

Lots of stuff I wanted-to, but couldn't at the time.

Such as like a TV Shows feature. All the DS9 stuff of late with Aron Eisenberg;s sad passing and streaming service news, and The Expanse..I've been in a Television mood/mode the last month.

I may want to write some stand-alone features on my all-time favorites.

And maybe even some Rankings which I have an epic, drafted list on rateyourmusic.com, titled rateyourtv.com etc

that and maybe something on the Minnesota Twins.

fully expect to lose to the Yankees in the playoffs, but the Summer of 2019 has been a lot about streaming their games almost nightly. Home Run records, etc.